BTS earned 26 billion won from the paid online concert
Big Hit Entertainment announced that “Bang Bang Con: The Live,” which was streamed over around 100 minutes remotely from a studio in Seoul on Sunday, drew some 756,000 viewers from across the world.
Fans from 107 countries or regions, including South Korea, United States, China, Britain and Japan, logged in to view the online event, the company added.
Ticket prices for “Bang Bang Con: The Live,” which was a paid performance, were set at 29,000 won for members and 39,000 won for non-members. BTS is estimated to have earned over 26 billion won from this concert
Big Hit said that the size of Sunday’s online crowd roughly amounted to the combined audience of 15 stadium concerts.
original post: theqoo
1. I want to go to their concert because I can pay 10 times the amount ㅠㅠ
2. I paid to see the concert, but the ad was a bit ridiculous
3. Wow 26 billion wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. The Korean media only analyzes economic values rather than cultural values
5. The ads are not the problem because they are BTS ads anyway, but 26 billion won.. BTS is awesome..
6. I think kids who hate ads are not fansㅋㅋ
7. How to compare it with offline concerts? Isn’t it natural that online concerts are cheap?ㅋㅋㅋ
8. Oh~~~ You don’t want to see BTS ads for a moment, but how do you watch the rest of the concert? Are you a fan??
9. It was good that the ad was cute. I think it’s a cheap price and I want to see online concert like this one again ㅠㅠ
10. It was really more amazing than I expected!