4 idol groups with the biggest fandom right now
The physical copies that each group sold from 2018 to 2019
(Wanna One is excluded because they’re not promoting as one anymore)
- BTS: 5,190,000
- EXO: 2,680,000
- Twice: 1,490,000
- NCT: 1,120,000
original post: instiz
1.All of the groups listed here are really amazing..ㅠㅠ
2. Out of 20M pop albums that were sold last year, 5M of it were BTS’ albums..<3
3. Whoa, Twice is truly a legendary girl group..
4. NCT.. This grandma loves you so much..<3
5. I remember I used to brag to my friends that BTS sold 500K albums, and now they even sold more than 5M albums in a year..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. NCT is going to do even better in the future~~~
7. As someone who likes BTS’ music, I’m very proud of them to achieve this.. I wish them all good luck..
8. How many comebacks did each group have last year?
-BTS and EXO had 2 comebacks, Twice had 3 and NCT had 4!
9. EXO still manages to make their way to this list despite promoting for only two months.. EXO is truly the best!<3
10. Twice is just like.. boy group that don’t go to military..
11. I’m so proud of Twice!
12. It’s too bad that EXO only promoted for two months..ㅠㅠ SM, please give them a lot of comebacks this year..ㅠㅠ
13. Protect NCT at all costs!!
14. Wow, it upsets me to see the OP excluding Wanna One just because they ended their promotions..