Suga: We talked about “Self-management” and “Rules” when we just debuted. We have also talked about our influence, and the promise (about self-management) has been made very naturally. We are self-aware that we have to respond emotionally to our fans.
Jimin: We have not made a clear oath but we are aware of it ourselves. We often told each other, “No matter what happens, we are always together, so don’t let yourself hurt.” And once we believe in it, we will know how to behave right away.
On the other hand, BTS has reached the top of the album charts leading the major music markets like Billboard of the US, the UK official chart and Japan’s Oricon Chart with “Map of the Soul: Persona”.
BTS boys will begin their tour of the stadium “Love yourself: Speak yourself ‘” in 8 cities around the world starting from Los Angeles on May 4 ~ 5.
original post: theqoo
1.I really like watching BTS in interviews, I think they have more mental pressure than I thought.
2. The members are really good together
3. The question is difficult, but very interesting.
4. Whatever happens, we are always on your side. Don’t get hurt if anything happens’ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠ
5. I think it’s great to see that the stage is still full of enthusiasm even now.
6. Today, it’s hard to have a group like this in the entertainment world, so reporters asked that question. I think they answered wisely.
7. They are even younger than me, I really admire
8. That’s great … I’m proud of these top idols …..!