I think it’s time for Muggles to fight the idol fans
Now we are more popular, why do you keep on ending?
Idol fans fight for the order of performances at music festivals at the end of the year
original post: theqoo
1. Muggles don’t care about idols, so they don’t care who is the last performer at the music festivals at the end of the year.
2. Muggles around me know Bangtan because Bangtan appears on news a lot, and their speeches at the United Nations. I remember my friend was a muggle, she asked me why Bangtan was not the last performer after watching the music festival.
3. The ending stage of the music festival? Is it important? I think EXO and BTS fans fight for everythingㅋㅋㅋ
4. Isn’t BTS more popular than EXO? It would be strange if the last performer was not BTS…
5. I’m a muggle, I don’t care if the last performer is EXO or BTS, so I don’t need to fight their fans.
6. I didn’t know the ending stage was important. I watched the music festival … And the next day, I wondered why Bangtan who is famous worldwide is not the last performer.
7. It’s obvious that BTS deserves to be the last performer but SM always forces the broadcasters for EXO to be the last performer although their achievements are not outstandingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Muggles around me watched music festivals and asked me why Bangtan was not the last performer.
9. I’m not a fan of EXO or BTS, but obviously BTS is more popular than EXO. Why is EXO the last performer, not BTS?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. People always remember the last performance after watching the music festival. That’s why EXO and BTS fans fight for this…