BTS gets racial discrimination in Australian talk show
“If Kim Jong Un likes these idols, Korea’s war problem will disappear.”
“When I first heard something Korean had exploded in America, I got worried. So I guess it could have been worse. But not much worse.”
“They rank # 1 on US charts. Only one member can speak English?”
“Dancing and singing … The song looks completely different? It’s okay, one member made a mistake on the stage.”
“They spoke at the United Nations, and that’s probably about hair spray.”
“BTS fans are really powerful. I used to ask ‘have a gay member among members’ on Twitter, but they attacked me a lot.”
When the problem became serious, the host explained and gave excuses.
Hyundai and Kia are among the sponsors of this broadcast.
original post: theqoo
1.The crazy guys are real …
2. Racist people always excuse themselves, they are racist against blacks and Asians. This man is also racist. Kia and Hyundai are not allowed to sponsor it.
3. F*ck??? Would you like to explain that?
4. I think Hyundai and Kia should be aware of the problem and get rid of it.
5. The explanation is equally cunning.
6. F*ck, damned.
7. The show should give a formal apology and I hope that the person involved will be fired.
8. BTS, they are Asian. I feel terrible. They must receive proper apology.
9. If I were BTS, I would never go on an Australian tour. I don’t want to go to a racist country, not only BTS but also fans and all Asians.
10. Racism from beginning to end ;;;; If you are bringing news about people from other cultures, you can research. Don’t be stupid.
11. Hyundai and Kia have made a lot of money and funded this kind of racism. Come on, stop sponsoring it.
12. What a shock to ridicule the speech at the United Nations.
13. I know that Australia’s racism is serious, but …
14. At least, fans of BTS worldwide see Australia’s bad image