BTS’ Grammy Awards outfit to be displayed at ‘The GRAMMY Museum’
The GRAMMY Museum will hold their ‘Grammy Award Red Carpet’ exhibition starting on the 20th, and one of the outfits on display will be the suits that BTS wore in the beginning of the year to attend the ’61st GRAMMY Awards’.
The exhibition will be on display from the 20th to next Spring.
original post: naver
1. [+302, -3] BTS is awesome! In the future, BTS will perform at the Grammy, win awards and fly higher with ARMY! I’ll always support you.
2. [+153, -0] Whatever it is, BTS makes its first history. BTS is amazing.
3. [+94, -0] It’s nice to see this… Let’s make fun for BTS members every day~~~
4. [+72, -0] BTS is the best legend!
5. [+58, -0] BTS is amazing~
6. [+13, -0] Wow, it’s great that a Korean singer group can display their name and outfit at the Grammy Museum. Isn’t that a Korean designer’s suit? I think that’s what the article said last time. Anyway, I’m so proud of BTSㅠㅠ
7. [+10, -0] Wow..ㅋㅋ but that outfit … It’s not a luxury thing abroad. I think I heard that it’s Korean designer clothes, right? … Korea’s pride BTS is coming.
8. [+8, -0] Those suits at the Grammy Awards are made by Korean designersㅠㅠ BTS got sponsorship from famous brands, but they wore suits made by Korean designers (Baek Ji-hoon, Kim Seo-ryong) on the red carpet.
9. [+8, -0] I don’t know if BTS is going to win the Grammy, but BTS is going to be a candidate???ㅎㅎㅎ It will be announced on November 20 or 21, Congratulations in advance!!
10. [+8, -0] More than anything else, I’m so proud that Korean designer clothes are on display, not famous international designer clothes. BTS is Korea’s treasure and pride.