BTS is the US, BLACKPINK is Thailand … ‘K-Pop World Map’
BTS is famous in the US, BLACKPINK is famous in Thailand, TWICE is famous in Japan
original post: naver
1. [+421, -24] TWICE is the most popular in Japan because there are three Japanese members. BLACKPINK also has a Thai member, so BLACKINK is the most popular in Thailand as natural. Of course, BTS is the most popular in the US even though there are only Koreans. After all BTS is the best.
2. [+227, -1] This time I went to America, I realized that BTS is popular abroad. That was amazing. I hope you will continue to show us your good good looks. I’m proud of Korean singer BTS, I always support BTS.
3. [+116, -10] BLACKPINK seems to be popular only in certain countries, but BTS is also more popular in Asia than other groups.
4. [+85, -4] I support BTS
5. [+61, -4] I’m so happy to have BTS.
6. [+25, -4] Although the rate is low, BTS is famous in every country.
7. [+25, -5] In fact, other than the US, BTS dominates Europe, Brazil, Chile, Peru, South America, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China, Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, etc. BTS is Korea’s brightest and wonderful superstars.
8. [+23, -2] No one can deny that BTS has made a huge contribution to enhancing K-pop’s status! Our K-pop is really popular in the US and Europe where Kpop is hard to penetrate before … I’m so proud of my BTS.
9. [+20, -1] It’s more like a YouTube map than a K-pop map. The number of views and fandom size are not absolutely proportional. I’m curious about the results that they’ve taken into consideration in a more comprehensive way.
10. [+10, -1] We always support K-pop groups’ global activities!
11. [+26, -20] YG = Southeast Asia only.