“Isn’t that thanks to your brother?”… Netizens stoned BTS J-Hope’s sister, who became a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers with only 2 videos
J-Hope’s sister Jung Jiwoo responded to some of the rude comments that were left about her through her Instagram story.
One of the comments stated, “Isn’t your YouTube channel being popular all thanks to your brother?” in which she responded with a quote from a famous monk. She posted the quote saying, “A time for Monk Hyemin’s words” and quoted “Try to learn how to ignore what people say this and that about you. You would be unhappy if you would pay attention to each one of them. If you want to be happy, then find things you want to do in the time that you have to worry about what other people think about you.”
Another netizen said, “You’re not earning just a few pennies…you’re earning a lot…so you should admit the facts” in which she replied, “Hello~ I wonder who takes the money from the videos that I don’t even know about. I didn’t even enable ads on my videos, so where is the money coming from? What would be the facts? I think I know since I’m the owner of the channel” and responded to the rude question on income from her YouTube channel.
Then she continued to state, “It seems like someone thinks that I own a building or something. I started my site four years ago but there are still days that are difficult and I contemplate a lot. It’s not like I am gaining an excessive amount of money and my company is not that big yet either. There is so much more room for improvement and I have a sense of responsibility as the CEO. The YouTube I started recently is something I wanted to be something small and simple. But I know and expected to a certain extent that it is not possible. However, my life did not greatly change because I started YouTube. I didn’t start the channel because I wanted to make money but I wanted to create another platform for the growth of my company. Please refrain from comments that mock my customers.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. If you’re jealous, just say you’re jealous. She’s not asking BTS fans to subscribe to her channel, so why do you keep swearing at her?
2. Is there a rule that celebrities’ family members can’t speak up or live their own lives?
3. Well, how about being popular thanks to her brother? She’s so passionate. If you don’t like her, don’t watch her videos
4. Now some people are feeling the inferiority complex from their family members
5. She’s right, she didn’t do anything wrong and people are just jealous of herㅋㅋㅋ
6. I’ve seen relatives of celebrities opening restaurants a lot, but what’s wrong with opening a YouTube channel?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. But why did she answer each question one by one? Just ignore and block
8. If you feel unfair, just raise a younger brother and make him as popular as the BTS members
9. I don’t know her because I don’t care about BTS, but her famous brother has a life of his own and she has a life of her own..
10. Don’t answer all of those questions, it’s not good for your brother