‘Angel donated’ BTS Jimin’ fans donated 641 blood units to children with cancer
The Korean Children’s Leukemia Foundation on June 14 announced that Jimin fans sent 641 blood units under the name Park Jimin, to celebrate the 6th anniversary of its debut.
original post: naver
1.[+2060, -109] I’m touched by the continuous warm moves of Jimin fans with their good and positive influence. Jimin forever. Jimin fandom forever.
2. [+1366, -34] I’m so happy and proud to see Jimin’s fans putting their heads on good things, such as blood donation, taking after the good influence of Jimin, who always has positive, good, and bright energy.
3. [+1074, -31] The love for BTS Jimin has gathered fans to do this. I hope that every place where get Jimin’s good influence will be full of happiness.
4. [+978, -28] BTS fans are always like Jimin, who is good, kind and caring, so they donate a lot and show good influence. As expected, I respect Jimin and Jimin fans. Army’s pride. BTS is the best~
5. [+889, -21] I wish you all to be happy with the sincerity of BTS and ARMY.
6. [+161, -6] BTS Jimin’s good influence shines as a beautiful donation culture of fandom. Jimin gets all the Army love in the world.
7. [+148, -3] BTS Jimin and Jimin fans are so cool.I’m so touched that Jimin’s positive and loving influence continues to be shared by his fans.
8. [+119, -3] Thank you for being so pretty, BTS. Jimin makes a society where people share the same things.
9. [+110, -2] BTS Jimin’s good influence is spreading around the world. The fans are full of love. I’m proud of Jimin and Army.
10. [+91, -1] BTS Jimin’s influence~ That’s warm.