BTS Jimin sheds tears on the encore stage “Thanks for sending us all your hope”
During their ‘BTS Map of the Soul ON:E’ on October 10, Jimin expressed his feelings at the end of the online concert, saying, “In fact, I wasn’t too focused on the encore performance, but there were a lot of things I felt were unfair before preparing for the concert. When COVID-19 became widespread, I wanted to perform with the members more than anything and hang out with you all and be happy. I don’t know why we have to go through this.”
He continued, “The members were having so much fun during the encore, and it made me choke up. I haven’t been able to focus since then, but I’m happy I get to see everyone like this, and honestly, I’m sorry I couldn’t focus as much as I prepared. Thank you so much for sending us all your hopes beyond the screen. I don’t know if everything we prepared to show you has been delivered to you, but I hope it has been delivered to you. I’m grateful to ARMY for always supporting us.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Jimin-ah, don’t cry ㅠㅠ
2. It’s hard to perform without the audience..ㅠㅠ Thank you so much!!
3. I want Jimin to be happy, but obviously Jimin’s happiness is to stand in front of everyone, so I’m even sadder…. I feel happy seeing the members happily on stage after a long time ㅠㅠ
4. Jimin-ah, I really love you so much. We hope the day the members and fans present together in the concert hall will come soon
5. I know how hard our Jimin has prepared for the performance, thank you so much, Jimin-ah!!!
6. Jimin-ah ㅠㅠㅠ I know very well that you were always sincere with the performances and the fans, so you cried
7. Jimin-ah, you did well today and you will do well tomorrow, let’s be happy together
8. Jimin-ah, I really love you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. Park Jimin is an artist who loves his fans so much ㅠㅠ
10. I can’t understand how that feels, but the singers are really hard to perform without the audience