BTS Jimin’s fans send protest trucks for 8 weeks “Big Hit must sue malicious blogs immediately”
The protest trucks have been parked in front of Seoul’s Big Hit office in Gangnam and Yeouido since January 13th.
The fans sent the trucks due to the agency’s lack of duty towards Jimin against toxic fans who post malicious comments about him on blogs.
original post: theqoo
1. Fans sent protest trucks for 8 weeks..? Oh my God
2. I hate malicious blogs.. I hope that not only Jimin, but all the bad comments and malicious blogs of the other members also disappear
3. Jimin’s fans must be so upset. I hope Big Hit sues all those who spread malicious rumors
4. I’m curious, but Jimin’s bad comments are the worst in BTS?? Why are his fans always sending protest trucks to Big Hit?
5. I’m not in favor of sending protest trucks, but now the fans are focusing on getting rid of the malicious blogs about Jimin so I hope that Big Hit will listen to the opinions of the fans ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. Well, now I understand why people say Jimin has the biggest fandom
7. But why didn’t Big Hit sue them?? What is Big Hit doing?
8. Are these bloggers psychotic??