BTS Jin “Originally, our contracts were supposed to end yesterday, thanks for being together for a long time”
During the concert, Jin took a moment to point out that had BTS not renewed their contracts with Big Hit Entertainment two years ago, their original contracts with the agency would have ended the day before, on their seventh anniversary.
“Originally, our contracts were supposed to end yesterday,” remarked Jin. “But because we found a good agency, we’ll thankfully be able to stay together with our fellow members for a much longer time.”
original post: nate
1. [+1292, -92] Thank you so much for renewing your contract more than a year ago ㅠ
2. [+1142, -90] I think they renewed their contracts but what’s the title of the article?;;;;;;
3. [+1001, -82] He said a lot of good things, you don’t have to choose provocative words and write an articleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+52, -5] The pressure that we’ll never feel. They’ve decided to rely on each other and make it through. What more money and honor do they need? They’ve been walking on paths that no other Korean singer has ever been. It’s like you’re going with a mission to carve out and pave the way for it.
5. [+44, -8] Why do they write such bad comments?ㅜㅜ There are so many social evils.. It’s something to be proud of if Korean singers are known and recognized worldwide. Why are you attacking like that?…
6. [+39, -1] Jin is the best member for me ㅠ I can see the members are always trying to have fun.. Jin oppa fighting
7. [+39, -2] Jin is good at speaking. I always focus every time I hear Jin speak
8. [+38, -13] The public: Proud of BTS
Haters: Suga? Jungkook? Have you apologized yet? Club? I didn’t hear you say! ARMYs out!