BTS reveals ‘Black Swan’ + ‘ON’ stage for the first time on ‘M! Countdown’
original post: naver
1. [+922, -9] As expected, BTS is BTS. It was amazing…
2. [+581, -5] Can they sing live while dancing so strongly? Forgive me for suspecting… BTS is amazing… They even did better than the music video
3. [+337, -1] BTS Comeback! Live + Dance is really ripped apart.
4. [+237, -1] Hey na na na, that was really cool <3 Yoongi-ah, thanks for contributing to Daegu!!
5. [+208, -1] They just broke the stage. Live, dance, face~ There’s nothing missing ㅠㅠ
6. [+69, -1] There are comments below saying that BTS didn’t donate to prevent coronavirus. The total amount of donations each member has made so far is over 4 billion won. I think you guys don’t know because there was no article about their contribution on the Naver main page. When did the donation become mandatory?
7. [+48, -0] They sing live so well that they are mistaken for lip sync.
8. [+41, -1] In my 40s, I just happened to watch the show today, but I felt they were different from other singers. They’re handsome, dance well and sing well. I think I know why BTS is so popular. Daebak.
9. [+35, -1] They definitely proved that they sing live today. It was amazing. The choreography is getting more intense day by day, how can they sing live! The word “other level” is not enough to talk about them.
10. [+33, -0] Everyone’s suspicious of the live broadcast, so I feel like they made it obvious. I’m so proud of our BTS.