BTS may be the first beneficiary of the revision of the military service law?
BTS‘ enlistment clock is about to end. Whether BTS can benefit from the revision of the military service law or not.
BTS is a group that focuses on group activities rather than solo activities. Therefore, there is an opinion that members will enlist at the same time to minimize the interruption time.
The government is planning to revise the military service law this month.
BTS may be the first beneficiary of the revision of the military service law? Their economic efficiency is about 5 trillion won.
original post: naver
1. [+423, -9] Fans have never said that people can’t send Bangtan members to the army. Just respect Bangtan’s decision.
2. [+263, -5] I think the decision maker is Bangtan. I will respect and support their decision.
3. [+203, -5] To be honest, BTS is at their peak and it’s bad when they have to enlist, but if they have to go, they will go. I think it would be better if they enlist. I don’t want their fans telling them not to go. It’s their job and their decision, just like the comments here.
4. [+126, -2] We should support Bangtan no matter what they do
5. [+52, -8] In fact, the people who won second place in the competition but people didn’t even know who they were, but only themselves seemed to shine. I hope that artists like Bangtan are exempt from military service, shine more and promote Korean culture all over the world.
6. [+39, -8] Bangtan may be the first beneficiary. Others, please rank 1 on Billboard if you want to be exempt. In Korea, there is no second Bangtan.
7. [+34, -4] I’m not a Bangtan fan, but I hope they do not go to the military because they have made a great contribution in Korean diplomacy and I think they will continue to do so.
8. [+29, -8] Military service exemption, of course .. They contribute more to the economy than those who win gold medals in sports.