BTS on CBS ‘The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’ at Ed Sullivan Theater
BTS was introduced as a star in the show after 55 years, 3 months and 6 days after the Beatles, and explained that the new wind of BTS was sweeping the world.
original post: naver
1.[+324, -3] This picture is like a movie poster. Whatever you do, 7 great BTS guys.
2. [+209, -3] The great stage of the Beatles I saw a lot! Black-and-white screen, until the stage composition, costumes and hairstyle moptop (high hair, mushroom hair), Beatles’ iconic hairstyle! While expressing respect for The Beatles, it was a very well-performed stage in the style of BTS boys. That’s amazing. Let’s fly higher, BTS!
3. [+171, -1] BTS is the first Korean to appear anywhere in the world.
4. [+112, -1] A singer with a great history should be designated as a national treasure. Who can imagine which boy band in a small country in East Asia will become a superstar who is famous in the US and UK and has a large fandom scale …. I’m very proud of you and Thank you as a Korean.
5. [+90, -2] It’s nice to see them, but how nice they are.
6. [+40, -0] As a funny Korean, I really like to live these days. Not long ago, there were a lot of questions about North Korea and South Korea, but these days, BTS questions are everywhere. I have to admit that they are the cultural envoy who makes Korea more widely known to the world than any other diplomat.
7. [+34, -1] It is better to watch this broadcast than Korean broadcasting. It is better than Korean broadcasting companies. Korean broadcasting companies treats them like shit. Korean broadcasting companies don’t treat people with their own things. It was so creepy, but the video showed the Beatles’ Omaha black-and-white processing. Wow!
8. [+23, -1] I can’t believe BTS is treated like The Beatles as if they were here by processing a CG against the backdrop of Ed Sullivan Theater, which has been mentioned with the Beatles.
9. [+18, -1] They’ve done it like the Beatles in a foreign country! Seriously, it’s a beautiful and wonderful group.