BTS ranked #1 on Billboard Boxscore’s Top Tours chart “The most influential tour in the world”
According to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore, BTS grossed $51.7 million through “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” tour and sold 384,498 tickets.
They are followed on the Top 5 of the chart by artists Metallica, P!nk, Spice Girls, and Ariana Grande.
original post: naver
1.[+493, -2] Q. Why is BTS so popular? A. I know when I go to the concert hall.
2. [+387, -2] It’s true. Unlike other groups, BTS tour was sold out unconditionally. BTS is the top male group.
3. [+228, -2] That’s great. They don’t live in in the U.S. like any other band here and they don’t do it often, but they are very popular in the U.S.
4. [+144, -1] Congratulations.
5. [+27, -0] Boxscore No. 1 in the world……???????? Awesome…. Wow… crazy…
6. [+14, -0] BTS achieved this achievement thanks to the world stadium tour. Great. No one is yet to watch BTS’ performance.
7. [+14, -0] Last year’s revenue was incredible, but this year, BTS is continuing to set a new record. I’m proud and wonderful …. Congratulations on joining the Guinness World Records for the most sales of Korean albums. …
8. [+14, -0] BTS’ revenue is more than double that of No. 2 … Not even including records of Wembley and Paris Stadium.
9. [+12, -0] When I listen to BTS songs, I feel relaxed and comforted by its pretty lyrics. When I watch the performance on stage, I always felt touched. How can you not like it!! Lovely BTS