BTS RM donates 100 million won to hearing-impaired students for music education
On September 20, the Seoul Samsung School—a specialized school for the hearing-impaired—announced that RM had made a generous donation of 100 million won (approximately $83,794) to the school for his birthday.
The school also revealed that RM had requested that his donation be used for music education.
original post: naver
1. [+183, -0] I think RM’s heart is really warm … I received great energy as a fan of Namjoon. I will always cheer for you, Namjoon.
2. [+77, -0] Good job… Namjoon… Thank you so much. Let’s cheer for Kim Namjoon, RM
3. [+74, -0] He’s a good man, he’s so cool.
4. [+47, -0] Oh my god our Namjoonㅠㅠㅠㅠ I think it’s a good idea, he’s so coolㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+37, -0] Thank you so much. Our great singer^^
6. [+7, -0] RM is the world leader
7. [+7, -0] Everything about RM is so pretty. BTS RM~ Forever only walking on the flower road.
8. [+5, -0] Ah… This is why you can’t help but like Namjoon…
9. [+4, -0] RM is really amazing, he’s more popular than anyone, but he’s more humble and behaves correctly. The best leader ever! There is so much to learn from him.
10. [+4, -0] RM is so cool.