BTS surpasses 100 million video views within just 5 days after opening an official TikTok account
On the six videos that the group has uploaded on TikTok, they amassed over 100 million views overall from the period of September 25 to September 30 at 9 a.m. KST.
In addition, only three hours after the channel was launched, BTS had already reached 1 million followers. In just 13 hours, that number was up to 2 million, and they’d also reached 4 million likes. As of September 30, BTS’s account had reached 3.8 million followers.
original post: naver
1. [+134, -1] BTS’s ‘Chicken Noodle Soup’ challenge videos are so cool and cute
2. [+67, -1] I want to see BTS more on Tik Tok ㅋㅋ ㅋ The videos are so cute
3. [+55, -1] These days, Hobi keeps looking good at BTS choreography. Dance team leader Jung, you’re really good at that~~~~
4. [+27, -0] BTS is amazing.
5. [+21, -0] Chicken Noodle Soup with a soda on the side~ Super star BTS is back!!!!
6. [+6, -0] That’s great… J-Hope’s MV production cost is huge. However, it’s great that Big Hit and J-Hope let us listen to music for free
7. [+2, -0] I deleted Tik Tok , but I’m going to download it again because of BTS~
8. [+1, -0] BTS is so cool! Hobi’s Chicken Noodle Soup is so cool!