MONSTA X, TWICE, GFriend, BLACKPINK, RED VELVET, GOT7, NCT 127, WINNER, BTS World Tour Revenue
Based on Boxscore updated on August 31
Only ticket sales so far (excluding goods)
Ticket sales: 5.533 billion won
Ticket sales: 4.03 billion won
Ticket sales: 730 million won
Ticket sales: 6.8 billion won
(This year’s dome concerts are calculated separately: 5 shows; 215,000 people; 23 billion won)
Ticket sales: 12.5 billion won
Ticket sales: 6.37 billion won
Ticket sales: 5.33 billion won
Ticket sales: 30.6 billion won
Ticket sales: 253.6 billion won
(In the case of BTS, Live for fans, so the actual sales will be added over 25 billion ~ 30 billion won)
original post: theqoo
1. And Bangtan is at another levelㄷㄷㄷ
2. I wonder how much money each member gets…
3. BTS is definitely pop stars. Does TWICE have the biggest concerts except BTS? 210,000 for 5 dome concerts.
4. Every time I see this, I’m surprised by Bangtanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Oh, the number of audience at BTS concerts is bigger than my local population!
6. BTS is amazing, but TWICE, too ㄷㄷ 5 dome concerts…
7. BLACKPINK and BTS are amazing ㄷㄷㄷ
8. MONSTA X’s concerts are bigger than I thoughtㄷㄷ
9. BTS is the real new worldㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ BLACKPINK is really famous abroad and they are doing well
10. BLACKPINK daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to go to BLACKPINK’s concert
11. The number of audience per concert is important. It shows the popularity of each group.
12. BTSㄷㄷㄷ The average number of audience per concert is 36,000ㄷㄷㄷ
13. NCT 127’s first tour, please grow and make more money, fighting!
14. Looking at TWICE I know why the Japanese market is important.