BTS under controversy for recommending Japanese comic books containing s*xual harassment
original post: nate
1.[+920, -111] The journalist is turning this into a controversy when it’s not. This is just how the majority of Japanese animes are. What they meant is that the overall plot was enjoyable!! Like Shinchan who goes crazy when he sees a pretty girl or ‘Case Closed’ when he smiles even after someone’s died. That’s just how Japanese animes are.
2. [+841, -85] I guess you can’t recommend ‘Naruto’ or ‘One Piece’ anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+85, -13] People are just itching to find something to attack BTS with but they’re coming up with nothing ㅋㅋ Keep searching, losers
4. [+83, -16] Of all the things to take issue with ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+68, -7] Is this because people are pissed that there are only ever positive articles about BTS?????? Don’t waste your time and go focus on Seungri and Jang Ja Yeon’s scandals instead.
6. [+61, -5] Well how many people were cruelly killed in ‘One Piece’?
7. [+55, -3] I guess the journalist should just stick to children’s fairy tales then…
8. [+53, -9] Can’t say anything these days ㅋㅋ
9. [+45, -4] But it’s not like BTS said anything misogynistic. They recommended an anime and that’s just the majority of Japanese animes are… Why not just make watching Japanese all illegal at this rate?
10. [+44, -1] both ‘One Piece’ and ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ are world famous works, what’s so wrong about saying they like them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Does saying you like the movie ‘Old Boy’ mean that you dream of incest and kidnapping? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ