‘2.2 billion won album’ BTS V, Chinese fanclub “K-pop top record”
BTS V‘s Chinese fan club bought a total of 154,000 copies of ‘Persona‘ albums, confirming the receipt of bills worth about 2.24 billion won.
With this record, ‘Baidu Taehyung bar‘ became the first fan club to set a record of 150,000 copies for the Korean idol group.
This is an example of the popularity of BTS in China although there is no activity in China.
original post: naver
1.[+661, -39] ‘Baidu Taehyung bar’ became the first fan club to set a record of 150,000 copies for both Korean singers and idol groups. Thanks for Baidu’s support for BTS.
2. [+521, -40] I knew Baidu’s support for BTS, but the receipt surprised me. Big amounts of money I can’t believe.
3. [+454, -37] The popularity of BTS in China, proven by numbers, reached the peak of the real album’s purchasing power, making them one of the most beloved Korean idol king in China. Thank you!
4. [+373, -33] It’s proven once again with the influence of BTS and the strong popularity with Baidu Taehyung bar’s 150,000 albums. Thank you for your affection for BTS.
5. [+364, -29] Baidu Taehyung bar~ Thank you for always supporting BTS with sincerity and love. BTS! We’ll always protect you.
6. [+71, -0] BTS is so good that whenever something good happens to them, jealous people get angry and upset. Don’t be so mean. Just cheer for your singer.
7. [+69, -0] Is there a reward for a member who has made 2.2 billion won in sales in one country alone? Please give that kind of treatment to a BTS member. Congrats on BTS.
8. [+71, -4] The most popular K-pop singer in China! BTS! It’s all figures! 2.2 billion won! 150,000 copies are amazing. It’s a new record.