BTS V’s Chinese fanbase breaks the record of Chinese fanbase purchasement again
Until March 10th, China Baidu V Bar has purchased 220k Map Of The Soul: 7 albums. The total sales is up to 5.165 billion KRW, breaking the record of Chinese fanbase purchasement again.
original post: theqoo
1. Chinese fans are amazingㄷㄷㄷ
2. Continental prince = Kim Taehyung
3. It’s… Chinese ARMY class…. V seriously so popular in China.
4. It would be crazy if our V releases a solo album. His Chinese fanbase often buys a lot of group albums, so I’m curious how many of his solo albums they will buyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. V is so popular in Korea, China and Japan.
6. I envy him, I hope my bias has many overseas fans..
7. V is so popular in China because of his talent and handsome face, and he is also so popular in Japan..
8. Daebak… Chinese fans are daebak…
9. 5.1 billion won??????? Daebak
10. I envy him because he has true Chinese fans