“Busan and Seoul are also occupied” BTS V, super great support of fans consecutive endless
The Chinese fan club ‘Baidu Taehyung Bar‘ bought 170K copies of the BTS album and set a record for V‘s birthday donation with 100 million won in 30 minutes.
Chinese fan club sends food trucks to Busan and places big ads
Large advertisement in downtown Seoul
Advertising of Olympic Park Station
original post: naver
1.[+864, -30] In Europe, Busan, Seoul’s landmark is turning violet. It was easy to see how many fans went to see advertisements everywhere. Fans of BTS are making sharing a real festival through food trucks.
2. [+659, -21] Baidu Taehyung Bar, a Chinese fan club of BTS V is staging a massive support for the fan meeting, celebrating the sixth anniversary of BTS’s debut. BTS!!! Someone who has no choice but to love.
3. [+601, -13] BTS V! You are surprised to see him! A fascinating and mysterious look! Deep medium-low-pitched voice! Charismatic stage control! It’s a natural idol who became the center of everyone’s attention. BTS V’s huge fan power! It’s amazing to see its popularity again.
4. [+540, -14] It was so cool and pretty. Thank Baidu Taehyung Bar for always cheering for Taehyung. BTS! I’m looking forward to seeing you today at the Seoul Magic Shop. Look forward to it.
5. [+485, -13] After Busan, Seoul is occupied!! BTS’ big ads! It’s really amazing. The video covering the building on Garosu-gil in Gangnam is the first commercial for a celebrity.
6. [+116, -0] I’m so moved by the support and events of BTS fans who respond to the love and passion they’ve shown to their fans over the past six years since BTS debuted. It’s as if the streets filled with the beautiful looks of V are decorated with a large exhibition hall. Like BTS, fandom support is also a super global scale.