BTS will perform at ‘Jingle Ball’ in the US … Love calls around the world
BTS will reportedly perform at the iHeartRadio Jingle Ball in LA this year.
BTS is responding to love calls around the world from the Middle East to North America.
original post: naver
1. [+238, -2] BTS class~ I’m proud and love you. I will always support and protect you in the future
2. [+107, -3] Love calls regardless of domestic or overseas… It’s going to be a storm.
3. [+84, -1] BTS, congratulations on your good work~ ~ ~ I’ll continue to support you.
4. [+52, -1] BTS world class
5. [+43, -1] Wow reallyㅠㅠ I’m so excited
6. [+16, -0] This is because American events are not planned in advance. Korean broadcasters, don’t look at it too weird. I hope they will be recognized and welcomed in the US and do well. I hope they can visit American major events at the end.
7. [+12, -0] Member J-Hope also came to America during his vacation, and rumors spread online that he had made a collaboration piece with U.S. singer Becky and returned. The result of J-Hope will be out soon, right?
8. [+10, -0] I’m really looking forward to J-Hope’s work!
9. [+9, -1] Let’s make another appearance on new year rockin eve at the end of the year.