BTS World Stadium Tour
BTS WORLD TOUR “LOVE YOURSELF/SPEAK YOURSELF”
Seoul Olympic Stadium – Seoul, South Korea
Citi Field Stadium – New York, US
Rose Bowl Stadium – LA, US
Soldier Field Stadium – Chicago, US
MetLife Stadium – New Jersey, US
Allianz Parque Stadium – Sao Paulo, Brazil
Wembley Stadium – London, UK
Stade de France Stadium – France
King Fahd International Stadium – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Yanmar Stadium Nagai – Osaka, Japan
Shizuoka Stadium – Shizuoka, Japan
Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium – Taoyuan, Taiwan
Singapore National Stadium – Singapore
Rajamangala National Stadium – Bangkok, Thailand
original post: theqoo
1. Jamsil, Taiwan, Wembley, Paris, I was thereㅠㅠ I should go again this year!!
2. Last year, I went to Paris, London, It was the best experience for me. There was a big Korean flag on the big road going into Wembley… I admire and respect Bangtan… I’m so proud of them.
3. Wow, I’m not even a fan. But looking at this, I’m proud of them as a Koreanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. I went to Wembley and Jamsil, it’s a memory that I will never forget. I love Bangtan so muchㅠㅠ
5. If you were at Bangtan’s concert, you would feel like you have the whole worldㅋㅋ
6. Looks like Bangtan in another world…. The heaven world
7. Am I the only one who thinks that Rose Bowl is the most beautiful?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It looks like there are a lot of people in a plateㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. The scale of this tour is only for a few pop stars, such as Beyonce, Taylor Swiftㄷㄷ Bangtan is a Korean artist with Korean songs, so I’m so proud of them… They’re legendary… They write the history of Korean and world music.
9. Bangtan seems to be the only singer in the world who can play stadium concerts anywhere in the world except Africa.
10. Bangtan’s class is different.. Kingtan