BTS’s first fan meeting in Busan, refused to accept underage fans .. Parents “objected”
Many parents of middle school students who bought tickets for children under the age of BTS‘s first fan meeting in Busan were disappointed with the organizers.
On the 15th, BTS‘s first fan meeting in Busan was held at the Busan Asiad stadium, about 100 potential buyers protested to enter the venue.
original post: instiz
1.Tickets are not transferable, right?
2. Let’s read the notice carefully …
3. Obviously the transfer of tickets is not allowed … It is their fault.
4. I have read the newsletter and said that tickets cann’t be transferredㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
5. I’ve noticed many times that tickets cann’t be transferred ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ Don’t blame Big Hit!
6. The concert staff usually checks tickets, but people say that tickets cann’t be transferred in the usual way, and if you pass it on to the family, you must bring a family relationship certificate and ID. It’s unfortunate that you can’t go to the fan meeting but it is inevitable.
7. Even if your family member directly registers the information for you, there is a notice that this fan meeting must be registered with your personal information before you can buy tickets!
8. Why are you blaming Big Hit while it’s your fault? You should read the notification well.
9. This does not happen if you check the notification well ~
10. You … please … If you can’t go, don’t buy or sell tickets. I could not buy tickets.