Jin, “No decisions have been made yet… I’m ready to accept it whenever the country calls me in”
“I know many people are curious about this topic and all I can say is that no decisions have been made yet. I believe that military enlistment is a part of my duty and I am ready to accept it whenever the country calls me in. If something does become confirmed, I hope to show my best to everyone.” – Jin
original post: naver
1. [+594, -14] There were many good questions and responses regarding the new song at the press conference in 10 months, but I don’t know the intention of the reporter who asked this question. He knows what to do so please leave him alone.
2. [+414, -33] BTS really make Korea shine, but they don’t get military exemption, I feel sorry for the country.
3. [+240, -6] Yeah, when it’s time to go, they’ll go by themselves. Stop talking about it!
4. [+214, -17] If possible, please join the army together…
5. [+138, -16] BTS should join the army together and minimize the hiatus.
6. [+55, -4] Um… I heard that all the great artists in the classical music are exempt, but I think it’s only fair to apply that standard in the pop art field. To be honest, there are no people who promote national prestige more than BTS. K-pop status is increasing, so something needs to be done.
7. [+44, -3] Please postpone it until he’s 35 years old. It’s an influential group all over the world, and we can’t even do that for them.
8. [+28, -0] “I believe that military enlistment is a part of my duty and I am ready to accept it whenever the country calls me in.” Kim Seokjin, who calmly said. I’m proud of you!