Police send BTS Jungkook’s case to prosecutors over car accident
On December 10, the Seoul Yongsan Police Station revealed that they had forwarded Jungkook to the prosecution with a recommendation for indictment for violation of the Road Traffic Act and violation of the Act on Special Cases Concerning the Settlement of Traffic Accidents.
A police source stated, “We summoned Jungkook for questioning on November 28 and wrapped up our investigation. He and the victim made an amicable settlement, but because his negligence was a major part of the accident, we forwarded him to the prosecution with a recommendation for indictment.”
original post: naver
1. [+576, -90] He’s already admitted that the accident was caused by his mistake. He’s settled with the victim. He’ll probably end up paying a fine. He’s complying with all investigations. Can we stop reporters who are setting up a playground for haters like this? Quite generous of the media to take the time to report on every step of the case like this.
2. [+321, -63] Prosecution transfer is also common in general traffic accidents. The prosecutors make the final decision, and most cases end with a fine being paid so I hope that it all gets resolved soon. Big Hit, please protect the artist and start legal action against the hate comments here.
3. [+229, -46] How many articles about the same news? With how slow Big Hit has been in dealing with the media yesterday and today, they’re basically saying that they will not protect their artists, right?
4. [+144, -22] Big Hit was so fast in defending their side of their story last night but will leave cases like this
5. [+129, -41] Please! It’s not like Jungkook denied this ever happening or denied it being his fault. Don’t drag his name through the media to attract attention. How many articles have we seen about this already? Why did something happened on the 6th that is reported now?? He dealt with it, complied with the investigations and settled with the victim. What more does he have to do? It seems that Big Hit only cares about protecting itself, not their artists…
6. [+32, -4] I’m not a fan of him. I’m a normal man in my 30s. Everyone who drives knows. I’m not saying it’s good, but it could happen. If you have serious mistakes, you should be punished, but I think Jungkook was unlucky. He’s a top star so the media tries to take advantage of his name in articles like this. Ordinary people would be insured. I hope he drives carefully next time.
7. [+34, -10] I get it! I’m sick and tired of that! He dealt with it, complied with the investigations and settled with the victim. Is there anything new? Why did something happened on the 6th that is reported now? What’s this amazing timing?
8. [+26, -2] Naver, did you decide to take down Bangtan today?
9. [+21, -0] I’ve been curious about the people behind Naver, but I’m more curious today.