BTS’s success story setting new standards and milestones for K-pop
original post: naver
1. [+379, -4] I’m so proud of BTS-pop.
2. [+254, -4] Compared to BTS’s global recognition, “idol’s music is bad” this prejudice is too strong. If you have that much popularity and global influence, people can listen to your title song at least once. But first of all, they don’t believe in idols and skip them. “I don’t listen to trash music”, this prejudice is too strong. There are so many good songs to listen to, but first of all, they don’t believe in idol music and skip it. If this perception had changed. Compared to BTS’s popularity, the number of people listening to idol songs is really low.
3. [+183, -3] All the tracks in this album are good. I always support BTS!
4. [+55, -2] Thanks for the article, but can you change the picture to the one with all seven members?
5. [+22, -2] BTS is not K-pop. Just BTS.
6. [+20, -1] The genre is BTS, not K-pop.
7. [+17, -1] I’ve seen so many singers, but I haven’t seen such a hard-working and talented artist. I’m so proud of BTS.
8. [+16, -0] I think that BTS is too big to tie to K-pop. It’s not a milestone in K-pop, it’s changing the trend of world pop… Don’t drive it to Kpop.
9. [+15, -0] They’re #1 in 17 countries, but they’re not a K-pop leader. They’re just BTS.
10. [+12, -1] For the first time in the history of K-pop, I pray that they will be No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100~~
11. [+10, -0] With the U.S. Forbes article saying that BTS is a sign of a power shift in pop, BTS is not a K-pop group. In short, BTS is a huge star and an unprecedented global phenomenon for decades.” Just by looking at this short sentence, you can tell their popularity, influence, and location. I’m proud and very happy that we have BTS in our country.