SM’s alliance group, SuperM started promoting in the US
Can SuperM be as successful in the US as BTS and BLACKPINK?
original post: naver
1. [+192, -34] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWell, it seems far away to themㅠㅠ
2. [+159, -23] I really don’t like this. What will the remaining members of each group look like? It looks so bad
3. [+178, -89] Bangtan goes to Billboard often and I think it’s their homeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Should you do well in Korea and earn a K-pop award first?
4. [+112, -30] I’m not a fan, but it’s obviously SM’s style (somewhat TVXQ’s style). I tried to listen to the members’ voices because I’m not a fan of the SM boys’ vocal skills, but I’m so tired of listening to the song and thinking, “When will this end?”
5. [+157, -86] Can you be as successful as BTS and BLACKPINK?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+49, -3] SM will never achieve as much success as Bangtan or BLACKPINK abroad as long as they don’t give up the typical model of SM songs. And the music video … Have you watched any videos of those groups? These day, they’ve been doing so well and overseas YouTubers are so happy to watch Bangtan or BLACKPINK videos… If SM wants to revive, they need to revisit this product. I mean, there are times when SM is really good, but they have to look back on those times.
7. [+50, -14] Stopping media-play, nobody cares but there are hundreds of posts in the last few days
8. [+67, -36] Bangtan strives to elevate Kpop in the US and these people will ruin everything.
9. [+35, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I just came here after watching the music videoㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋ That’s the style in the 2000s ㅋㅋㅋ Jopping ㅋㅋㅋ This is bullshit ㅋㅋ It’s bad not only in music, but also in subtlety, group color and content ㅋㅋㅋ