Characteristics of rookie girl groups nowadays
When it comes to members composition, chemistry and faces, they all try to imitate TWICE.
When it comes to concepts and songs, they all try to imitate BLACKPINK
When it comes to teasers or illustrations, they all copy Red Velvet
TWICE, BLACKPINK and Red Velvet are all top girl groups
So they must be thinking “if we put these 3 together, we will for sure hit big, right???
All the rookie girl groups are like that nowadays
So if you look at that, rookies like ITZY, (G)I-DLE and IZ*ONE, they are really impressive.
original post: pann
1. [+427, -16] Everglow?
2. [+222, -39] Except for popular groups like TWICE, Red Velvet, BLACKPINK, IZONE, (G) I-DLE, etc.. I think everyone tries to copy Red Velvet.. But seriously, small and medium-sized companies are just blatant copying everything.. They’re patheticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+220, -39] ㅋㅋㅋ Are you shooting arrows at Momoland? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Momoland didn’t copy BLACKPINK but they plagiarized Red Velvet for their music videos and copied TWICE’s member composition with their 9-member group.. And suddenly, one member cut her hair super short like Jeongyeon in Cheer Up
4. [+190, -2] There are many girl groups doing the girl crush concept but in a lousy way nowadays
5. [+152, -10] After BLACKPINK came out, all the female idols had long boots and kind-sized waist belts as stage outfits.It was like f(x) with the tennis skirt
6. [+125, -4] BLACKPINK’s outfits
7. [+114, -33] But even ITZY is copying BLACKPINK
8. [+95, -3] But they also imitate 2nd generation idol groups like Girls’ Generation, Wonder Girls, 2NE1…