One of China’s largest logistics companies “Stop delivering BTS goods.. The reasons are what we all know”
Yunda Express, China’s fifth-largest logistics company, said it would not ship items related to the group BTS.
According to a Chinese portal site, Sina.com, on October 19, the Korean branch of Yunda Express stated on its Weibo account, “There are many inquiries related to the delivery of BTS items. However, we have suspended deliveries on all BTS related items currently.”
The logistics company did not state any specific reasons why, but they stated, “The reasons are what we all know.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. I don’t know why the Chinese are mad, their way of thinking is really selfish and meanㅋㅋㅋ
2. It’s just China’s fifth-largest logistics company, should we worry about this???
3. Poor Chinese fans
4. Chinese ARMYs are pitiful ㅠㅠ
5. Anyway, Big Hit and BTS never thought of China as the target country
6. Don’t let this logistics company do business in Korea
7. No matter how I try to understand them, I still can’t understand their way of thinking
8. BTS didn’t mention Chinaㅋㅋ I really don’t understand
9. Just use another logistics companyㅋㅋ
10. This is ridiculous, I have nothing to say…