China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs “promotes friendship” regarding BTS ‘Korean War’ speech
The Deputy Director of Foreign Ministry Information Department of the People’s Republic of China, Zhao Li Jian, “I have taken into account the relevant articles and reports, and also noticed the reactions from Chinese netizens. I want to say that we should learn from history, look towards the future, value love and peace, promote friendship and these should be our common goals. These are worth us joining hands in hard work.”
original post: theqoo
1. It’s crazy that China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs commented on that
2. I really hate China
3. No, the Chinese kids are weirdㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this controversial…?
4. Seeing China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs comment on this, it doesn’t seem like this is a small online controversy?
5. ((((((BTS)))))) BTS is Korea’s treasure and they did nothing wrong. We will protect them by all means
6. Has BTS ever said anything about China? This is ridiculous
7. I feel sorry for BTS. Whether in Korea or abroad, why do people always force them to participate in politics?
8. BTS only talked about the obvious, but why are the Chinese kids cursing at BTS? I feel bad for BTS
9. The Chinese are talking as if BTS makes the most money in China, which is ridiculous… Honestly, BTS makes the most money in Japan and the US
10. The Chinese are thinking they are the center of the world..?? Koreans talk about the history of Korea and the US, but why are the Chinese so angry? BTS are not even Chinese singers…