China’s Weibo suspends BTS and EXO fan club accounts
Weibo has suspended some large fan accounts of BTS and EXO for being toxic. The suspension of the relevant accounts will last for 30 days.
According to Weibo, the suspension took place due to the judgment that the fanclubs had participated in “irrational support and investments“, “malicious marketing” and other reasons.
8 BTS-related fan accounts and 2 EXO-related fan accounts were suspended for 30 days. Other anti-fan accounts, as well as entertainment sites, were suspended for 15 days. cr
original post: theqoo
1. That’s why it’s hard for C-Pop to have the same scale as K-Pop. What the hell are they doing?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. I feel bad for the Chinese ARMYs ㅠㅠ ..
3. This is the 21st century right?
4. That’s why I only like groups that don’t have Chinese members ㅠㅠ
5. Let’s kick Chinese idols out of Korean groups
6. Like this, Lee Soo Man’s Chinese dream is becoming more and more distant…
7. Luckily… I was born in a country where I can comfortably watch BTS and EXO….
8. I really hate China, it’s a weird country
9. Only Chinese fans are pitiful,,,
10. BTS and EXO seem to be the most popular in Chinaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ