Chinese fans of BTS V have mobilized more than 100 million won in 30 minutes …
BTS V‘s Chinese fanclub ‘Baidu Taehyung Bar‘ has shown its enormous power by earning 100 million won in just 30 minutes and 170 million won in 4 hours at a fundraising event for his birthday. This is the biggest record of fundraising by K-Pop fanclub.
Currently, BTS is not officially operating in China, but member V is proving the most famous in Korean entertainment industry with many different records.
Search, views related to BTS V in China ranked top in the world.
original post: theqoo
1.100 million won in 30 minutes. This is crazy
2. It would be great if BTS gave them a concert in China. Sorry.
3. I think there are chaebol among Chinese fans of V.
4. V’s birthday in December. Have you donated money yet? I’m looking forward to see how much they will get until December with 100 million won in 30 minutes.
5. 170 million won in less than 4 hours. This is crazy. I remember it lasted about two months last year.
6. BTS can’t go, but if you look at the things that Chinese fans have done, I want BTS to give them a concert in China. I’m sorry for all of you.
7. The power is really crazy, but the more surprising thing is that they are preparing his December birthday.
8. Chinese army is really great …
9. 100 million in 30 minutes? BTS doesn’t have any activities in China, but I think their fandom is getting bigger.
10. They are not active in China but it’s crazy.