China again… “BTS is nominated for Grammys thanks to China” controversy
An article by China’s Global Times claimed, “Their excellent achievements in recent years owe much to the contributions of the Chinese ARMY.” The article further concluded, “It seems that some fans have chosen to be understanding when it comes to the band, but it would be nicer if these young pop stars could think twice before voicing their opinions in public. Tolerance is based on respecting territorial and sovereign integrity and personal dignity. If Chinese are hurt a second time, it may cause a further loss of the Chinese ARMY members.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. What do they know about Billboard?… So why can’t Chinese singers be No. 1 on Billboard?
2. I feel lucky that there are no Chinese in BTS
3. Billboard only counts sales in the US, but what is China?
4. If so, they should invest that money in Chinese idols and send them to Grammy to prove it ^^!
5. Oh, I feel so lucky that all the BTS members are Korean, I really hate China
6. BTS did well on Billboard and was nominated for Grammys thanks to American ARMY. What the hell are the Chinese talking about?
7. All Koreans like BTS, I think the Chinese are jealous of BTS’s success
8. I’m not a fan of BTS, but I’m glad there aren’t any Chinese members in BTS
9. No, so why are Chinese singers living on Chinese fans money not being nominated for Grammys?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. 20 years later, I guess the Chinese will say BTS is a Chinese group