China “BTS’ controversy is due to sensational reports from Korean media”
Hu Xijin, the Global Times editor-in-chief, stated, “The Korean media reported the Chinese netizens’ responses in a sensationalistic manner. They did not respect the rights of the Chinese netizens to express their opinions.”
He also stated, “Americans may feel pleasant about BTS’s acceptance speech, but many Chinese will naturally feel uncomfortable with their remarks. Chinese internet users openly express discontent on the web, but very few mainstream Chinese media outlets reported or commented on the issue.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. What the hell are you talking about? Damn stupid
2. What? Since when did China have the right to free speech?
3. It’s true that the Korean press is trash, but it’s your fault, don’t blame us
5. So who will compensate for the losses that BTS has to suffer?
6. Don’t blame us.. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Japan or China admit their mistakes
7. Stop it, leave BTS alone
8. Well, the Chinese media are fighting with the Korean media and the one to suffer is BTS
9. Oh please don’t bother our kids anymore…
10. This is ridiculous