CJ ENM side “To resume and protect IZ*ONE and X1’s activities”
On December 30, CJ ENM’s CEO Heo Min Heoi held a press conference to make a formal apology regarding the manipulation controversy surrounding the “Produce 101” series.
He shared regarding IZ*ONE and X1, “We will provide all possible support for them to resume their activities. Along with the emotional pressure that the members have experienced and the support of fans, we have been continuously discussing plans for the resumption of their activities.”
He continued, “Mnet will give up all profits gained through the future activities of the two groups. We will also work to carry out specific compensation for damages as soon as possible. This incident is our fault and not the fault of the artists who debuted or of the trainees. We earnestly request that everyone will help protect them together.” cr
original post: naver
1. [+739, -217] IZ*ONE, X1, I love both groups so much.
2. [+419, -74] Make some noiseㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+364, -61] Guys, please come back <3<3<3<3
4. [+309, -54] Oh yeah, I’ve been waiting all this time to see this ㅜ
5. [+285, -50] That’s right. I’ve been waiting for this!
6. [+87, -10] IZ*ONE, X1, you’ve got a lot of trouble. Just go on the flower path from now onㅜㅜㅜㅜ
7. [+83, -12] Although you give up your profits but please take care of your artist.
8. [+61, -4] I’ve been wanting to see this for two months… ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
9. [+54, -2] I hope you’ll make a comeback soon <3<3
10. [+49, -8] Even Ahn Joon Young said that the trainees did nothing wrong, so please come back soon.