Collection of groups who give old feelings in the past with their early debut concept
The concepts are good right now, but it’s like an old feeling? I missed the simple and innocent feelings of their early debut, so I gathered only the 5 groups that I thought of! It’s just that I don’t know, so I want to see you in the early days of debut.
I miss Glass Bead, Rough and Navillera the most. The outfit was simple and had spring vibe
Mysterious concepts… I like it when Happiness, but I didn’t upload the picture because there’s still no Yeri, and I really like ‘Ice Cream Cake’ album
No, I mean, RUN’s music video and clothes give old feelings, young people. I really want to see them in 2015, a fresh one
Gray feeling? You know what it is. Growl/ Overdose/Mama-like dusky feeling
Looking at the photos, SM has changed its concept since 2015 and seems to have pushed the trend these days.
original post: pann
1. [+136, -25] GFriend is really the best, I want them to do it again…..
2. [+112, -22] Source music ㅠㅠㅠ You can’t let ‘Sunny Summer’ out of chart again ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+72, -5] EXO’s dark vibe is good, but EXO-L usually wants to feel like ‘Love Me Right’ again. Of course, me too~~
4. [+67, -6] I want to see IU’s old concept with ‘YOU&I’ again…ㅠㅠ Of course, her concepts are good now, but I want to see that concept again…
5. [+61, -7] Hwayang Yeonhwa (HYYH) was the best concept. In my teens and twenties everything seemed to be very difficult for me, but HYYH gave me strength. Songs, music videos, world views, everything was perfect and pretty. It’s the time that most people want to remember, but we want to leave it as our memories forever. Perhaps HYYH is the time that only BTS at that time can represent. I don’t think even the current BTS can create that feeling. I want to say that it was the most memorable and most beautiful time for me who liked BTS when I was 15 or 16, but when I got the chance to go back to the past, I didn’t want to go back. Because it was the time that we tried harder and harder, even though it was the most beautiful time, but it was the time of pain and tears. I still remember that time so much
6. [+55, -1] I’m Muggle, but I personally liked BTS 2015~6 the best
7. [+51, -1] All the girls these days are only about girl crush. I know they’re catching up with the female fans and keeping up with the trend due to commerciality, but honestly, I miss being innocent. I like the song because it’s more melodic
8. [+45, -1] I like it now, but I miss the concept of Apink, NoNoNo, Mr. Chu and Love