IZ*ONE’s center when promoting in Japan
Produce’s 1st place commitment is the center of the group.
By the way, in the cover photo released in Japan
Why is Jang Wonyoung in 3rd place?
Japan’s Oricon article ‘Kim Minjoo and Miyawaki Sakura be placed in the center’
Not only the center, the members’ order of personal photo arrangement also shows that
Photos uploaded by other posts are also posted in the same order as large photos.
The personal CD version posted on IZONE’s official website is also arranged as such.
original post: theqoo
1.Why do they change …?
2. Hmm … I think it’s for the benefit of the group.
3. In Korea, Kim Minjoo is very popular among Korean members.
4. Isn’t IZONE’s center Jang Wonyoung? Korea is different from Japan??
5. Just look at the center of Kim Minjoo. I was so accustomed to being the center of Sakura.
6. Central change based on the most popular member?
7. Kim Chaewon is the most popular, why is Kim Minjoo?
8. Jang Wonyoung is not the most famous person in the group.
9. Is Kang Daniel always at Wanna One’s center?
10. Since Sakura ranked 2nd, does she always have to stand by the center? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
11. Sakura is not a problem even if she stands next to the center and she is also very popular in Japan.
12. IZ*ONE is a noisy group as long as they do anything …
13. They can change to group more popular in Japan.
14. This song and concept seems to be more suitable for Kim Minjoo.
15. So why do we have to try to vote for the center?