Do you see Kang Daniel’s MV? Shinhan card ad text, controversy about the use of personal information…
Shinhan card sent a text message containing the music video link of singer Kang Daniel to the customer. According to customer service feedback, the text was sent randomly to the company’s 20,000 customers.
Customers who receive a random message say, “Can they use our personal information like this?”
If you click on the YouTube link attached to the text, you will be redirected to Kang Daniel music video playback screen and when you play it, Kang Daniel will have advertising revenue. This is the violation of advertising laws for commercial purposes.
Currently, customers who receive text messages have complained to Financial Supervisory Services and Consumer Protection Services and are waiting for an answer.
original post: theqoo
1. I received this text message yesterday, but it’s strange.
2. What is wrong with Kang Daniel?
3. Kang Daniel or his fans did that…?
4. A long time since the album was released? Why did you send it unexpectedly yesterday?
5. Expenses for 20,000 people will be expensive. Who did that stupid thing?
6. It’s ridiculous, no matter how big you are a fan, can you do it?
7. It’s funny to say that fans did thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m waiting for the official answer
8. Shinhan card is really ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ Which card company is sending the idol’s youtube linkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. But it was strange that fans did that. It’s too late to promote;;; They should do it during his debut. But anyway, it’s illegalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. I have a Shinhan card and I received a text message to congratulate Kang Daniel’s debutㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s strange
11. Do you think his fans will go crazy like that?;;;;