Controversy regarding BTS on Twitter today
A popular youtuber with over 2M followers, who goes by the name of h3h3 has recently come under fire by K-pop fans for going on a ‘homophobic’ rant about BTS, K-pop boy groups and their fans.
“I don’t like k-pop, I hate k-pop, I don’t get BTS. They look like they’re just a bunch of… how did this become a thing in western culture where all these grown men and little girls are jerking off to little k-pop boys? it’s like a little fetish. A little twink gay fetish about these k-pop boys.”
The excessive actions of the fans are causing hate speeches like this! There are quite a few Twitter users who are annoyed with BTS and Kpop fans.
In September, Jungkook’s birthday (midnight), there were so many posts about his birthday on Twitter in the US and then ‘BanKpopAccounts’ became the #1 hashtag.
original post: theqoo
1. Don’t care about these peopleㅋㅋㅋ They express themselves stupid, ignorant, jealous and inferiorㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. I bet he wants to get attention
3. Asians seem inferior in the eyes of Westerners. They always think that they’re civilized people while they’re always racist, f*ck
4. I don’t really care about him, I just feel Bangtan is so popular in the US
5. The thinking of some Americans is so bad that even if a man only wears sunscreen, he’ll look like he’s a gay ㅋㅋ Or if a man wears pink clothes, he’s gay ㅋㅋㅋ They’re damn stupid.
6. This is just racist
7. He’s f*cking patheticㅋㅋㅋ What’s wrong with gays? He’s insulting them.
8. Damn… He’s just trash
9. What’s the problem of homosexuals? What’s wrong with them? Not to mention that he’s insulting to BTS and Kpop, the more important thing is that he discriminates against homosexuals.
10. This is the evidence that shows the popularity of Kpop… If Kpop is becoming more and more popular, this is inevitable.