Crowdfunding campaign status for IZ*ONE’s contract extension on WADIZ
On April 21st KST, a crowdfunding campaign took off on WADIZ to petition the extension of contract of the project group IZ*ONE. The funding amount reached a whopping 737,855,670 KRW (about $659,571 USD) the first 10 minutes into the official campaign lunch.
Currently, more than 1.2 billion KRW
original post: theqoo
1. Why don’t they care about the members’ thoughts? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got goosebumps
2. If you are a fan, please respect the members’ decisions…
3. What about members’ opinions? It seems they aren’t respecting the members’ decisions
4. What are they going to do with this money? It seems a lot to us but the labels won’t budge with that amount
5. I can’t curse at them because I understand the fans’ thoughts. Fans must be so sad that they can’t do anything when IZ*ONE disbanded..
6. I understand the fans’ thoughts, but they are really selfishㅋㅋㅋㅋ They just do this for themselves
7. This just puts IZ*ONE members in an awkward position. The members likely have their own plans for another group after IZ*ONE disbands
8. They are stupid
9. Even though I’m a fan, I think this is embarrassing and ugly
10. The dumbest crowdfunding campaign I’ve ever seen this year