Current situation of Gwangan Bridge in Busan (Feat. BTS)
This weekend, BTS celebrates fanmeeting in Busan, the purple light is turned on and the cheering message.
original post: theqoo
1.Wow, message on the bridge? I have to go this time
2. Busan officials are doing well
3. And I will go this week!!!
4. It is a real festive atmosphere ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
5. Oh, it’s Busan, and you can write there too. Great. I have lived here for a long time.
6. Jealous of Busan
9. I want to go without tickets. I’m very happy with Busan ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
10. Can attract more foreigners to Busan because of the benefits and value added advertised on SNS.
11. I want to go to Busan to see that.
12. The tax authorities of Busan city will be 100 times better ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
13. Add this
14. Many people want to stay 2 days while BTS fans come one day and stay one night ………. It’s sightseeing effect. Nearby traders and hotels are looking for benefits. I have no tickets, but I want to go.
15. I’m a fan, and I will go to Busan. But even though I stayed for 1 night, I had to see it all. I’m so excited.
16. Not only fans gather in Busan, but Busan’s name is also promoted worldwide, and it only costs a little tax money to get a great effect. It is troublesome when someone mentions tax money.