Current state of Twitter’s trending hashtags
1. Dispatch (Fake news, Itaewon Club)
3. Jungkook-ah, I love you (Jungkook oppa, Jungkook you need to be happy no matter what, ok?”
Jungkook-ah, I love you
original post: theqoo
1. How fans still protected him even when he went to Itaewon Bar during the Corona periodㅋㅋㅋ
2. Seriously, please don’t do this
3. A bunch of empty brains..
4. If he thought for ARMYs, he wouldn’t have done that… Even if he doesn’t think for his fans, he should think for his hyungs. Why does he always cause trouble?
5. The most brutal way to ruin a child: Even if you make a mistake or cause trouble, you’ll always be praised and loved, you can blame others (This is what BTS fans have done in the last 7 years)
6. This fandom is getting more and more weird
7. This is really not something to be shielded at this time
8. Jungkook-ah, your hyungs are always careful, but why are you always the one causing the trouble?…ㅋㅋ This isn’t the first time, I’m really disappointed
9. I’m a fan, but please stay still…
10. I bet BTS will be ruined by Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ