“Jungkook, Cha Eunwoo, Jaehyun, and Mingyu were there”… Itaewon idols’ ’97ers meeting
According to their exclusive report, on April 25, the same day that the Korean Center for Disease Control (KCDC) released their statement calling for Koreans to be careful and reiterated the importance of social distancing, Jungkook, Cha Eunwoo, Jaehyun, and Mingyu gathered together in Itaewon.
Dispatch says they confirmed the rumors of Jungkook, Cha Eunwoo, Jaehyun, and Mingyu gathering together, and they visited a restaurant and 2 entertainment facilities. The problem became how to deal with their visit after the new outbreak of cases tied to Itaewon. The KCDC requested that everyone who visited Itaewon between April 24-May 6 get tested, and that’s exactly what the 4 idols did.
Jungkook, Cha Eunwoo, Jaehyun, and Mingyu all got tested and received a negative result. However, the KCDC recommends that one self isolates for 2 weeks, due to the virus’s incubation period. This would mean they would have to stay inside until May 10. cr
original post: nate
1. [+5414, -103] For Dispatch to step up like this means the rumors are somewhat true
2. [+4522, -337] Jungkookㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+4497, -117] Fans better not be putting up defenses like ‘my oppa’ whatever
4. [+710, -12] Never mind their private lives anymore, shouldn’t they be tested and forced to self isolate? Cha Eunwoo has had a lot of promos too
5. [+666, -32] ARMYs were going around saying it wasn’t Jungkook, that he never went to Itaewon, so now let’s see what they say this time
6. [+634, -73] Jungkook always causes trouble, is this the end for BTS?…
7. [+605, -45] Why is Jungkook causing trouble everywhere?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+529, -40] Jungkook causes trouble everywhere he goes……
9. [+470, -18] It wasn’t a big mistake but it’s wrong for fans to shield them like “so what if they did that?”