DSP side “The one-sided revelations of Lee Hyunjoo’s brother, legal action”
“Hello, this is DSP Media
We are sharing our official position on the controversy related to Lee Hyunjoo.
Even after the revelations made by Lee Hyunjoo’s family and the person claiming to be her classmate during her school days, we met with Hyunjoo and her mother twice in an attempt to fulfill our duty to our artist.
Lee Hyunjoo insisted that she was the victim, and shared a very one-sided version of her facts, and demanded us to release a different statement on our position. We wanted to continue the discussions, but the person claiming to be Hyunjoo’s younger brother made another post on March 3, and we weren’t able to continue the conversation anymore.
We tried to protect both our artists, Hyunjoo and APRIL. However, after this, we will be taking strong legal action against not just Hyunjoo, but also the people who claim to be her family and acquaintances on these anonymous posts.
Once again, we would like to apologize to all of the fans who love and support DSP Media artists. We will make sure to conclude the situation so you are not ashamed of the time that we spent with APRIL.
Thank you.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Crazy… They really have no conscience
2. It’s a trash agencyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Are they human? That’s why the members are bullies
3. Seriously, I haven’t commented on this yet, but I’ve never seen such a stupid agencyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. I wish her family could open a sponsorship account.. Let’s destroy those ba$tards
5. F*ck, they’re crazy, April should be disbanded and Lee Naeun withdraws from what she’s doing
6. Wow, it’s actually the worst company ever… Hey, Hyunjoo is still your artist, are you crazy?…
7. I really need to see this whole company ruined. I want to do everything I can to help Hyunjoo and her brother. Please notify me when you open a fundraising account..
8. Is there any way to support Hyunjoo?
9. It’s the worst company, that company should be shut down forever
10. I’m willing to donate money to Hyunjoo’s family as well