EVERGLOW, EVERGLOW, the next generation top girl group? ‘DUN DUN’ MV surpassed 16 million views in 24 hours
EVERGLOW’s ‘DUN DUN’ MV surpassed 16 million views in the first 24 hours
original post: naver
1. [+79, -13] The song is good, but they have to leave Korea after all. If they try to get YouTube views in the beginning, they won’t be able to catch up to the Korean girl group.
2. [+66, -15] EVERGLOW’s agency is a Chinese capital company, so no matter how good the song is, people don’t like the Chinese company investing in it. Wait a minute. It’s just a flash. It’s like it will disappear anytime. They’re not popular in Korea, and I hope Chinese companies don’t invest in Kpop.
3. [+43, -11] But what makes them so good at getting YouTube views? It’s a group with weak digital music and little recognition. What did they do?
4. [+21, -4] Maybe it’s YouTube sajaegi. Or is it just famous abroad? The song is exactly the same as Young Gods, but if it’s famous abroad, don’t do anything that’s going to hurt K-pop.
5. [+11, -2] ‘Young Gods’ plagiarism
6. [+44, -37] Chinese money… It seems they’re trying to follow the same path as BLACKPINKㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+5, -0] But why can’t I see it on the music charts?
8. [+11, -7] It’s just BLACKPINK cosplay.