Every time I see things like this from BTS, I’m always in shock
This was V’s Vlive just now
original post: pann
1. [+280, -6] You know what’s even more shocking?
Out of those 10 million people, apart from Korean fans and a few fans who understand Korean, most of them don’t understand what Taehyung is saying but they still come to watch, just to see his face and hear him speak.
It takes about a day or so for the subtitles to be translated into different languages. I never knew how convenient it was to be able to understand Korean
2. [+224, -5] Honestly, I’m an ARMY, but I’m always shocked by thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But what’s even more shocking is that the fans get used to it.. Um.. 5 million people are watching? Like this
3. [+191, -5] I saw somewhere that around 12 million people were watching right before the broadcast ended
4. [+51, -2] I can understand because now they’re #1 artists on Billboard Hot 100.. But a year or two ago, when Hoseok did Vlive, nearly 10 million people watched it during the 40 minutes he was live.. I was most shocked then..ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+45, -1] Not 1,000, but 10,000,000 people….ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their class is different