Fans who requested Chen to leave EXO → Now sending mass delivery boxes “The last money being spent on Chen”
Angry EXO fans have been sending in boxes of destroyed Chen merchandise to SM Entertainment after the sudden revelation that he would be getting married and having a child.
One fan stated: “Throw away your CD’s through delivery. If you throw it away in the regular trash you could be fined up 100,000 KRW (84 USD). I get to display my opinions and deal with my trash.” cr
original post: nate
1. [+3703, -332] Just leave the group. Fans hate him this badly, why is he so stubborn?
2. [+3313, -350] He’s so shameless. Who does he think wants to be his fan?ㅋㅋ That’s why you should’ve used protection.
3. [+3091, -212] So it’s scary how fans turn their backs on you..
4. [+303, -23] If this was back in the 90s, fans would be sending razors and pictures with celebrity eyes cut out in these boxes, even poisoned drinks. I guess fans these days have some mannersㅋㅋ
5. [+246, -16] At this point, he knows he should leave the group, but he also knows he’s nothing on his own so he’s staying stubborn.
6. [+196, -42] BTS has become a worldwide star, EXO has become a married-dol groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ